[Stoves] Performance analysis of a top lit updraft (TLUD) gasifier stove, operated with respect to fuel characteristics of multiple types of biomass feedstock

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at outlook.com
Fri Jan 6 05:56:31 CST 2017

Dear Ron the Observant

I didn't think there was an attachment. It was a link to the portal where the abstract can be seen and where one can request the full text.

Stand by while I try to source a publicly accessible copy. If that turns out to be unavailable it will be available through the journal. Until I see that, I can't post a copy on my website.

The relevance of Riaz's work to the list is he is using various fuels‎ to determine the effect of various parameters on the gas composition. I have posted photos of his first gasifier to this group (I think) and I saw his new one in November at the lab.

As you will see, Dr P Ramen from TERI in India has joined as an advisor. He is very knowledgeable on many matters‎ of detail.

I would like to see a suitable set of metrics agreed for the reporting of char production. In the paper there is one which I guess we can call a candidate. The charcoal industry has some that may be most relevant.

Hi, Crispin,  Happy New Year Everyone!  Wondering with what program to view the attachment. Regards, Ron von Dreik?nigentagbayern