[Stoves] Domestic stoves, air pollution and health ==> Back to basics

neiltm at uwclub.net neiltm at uwclub.net
Sun Jan 8 11:59:34 CST 2017

On 7 Jan 2017 at 20:19, Roger Samson wrote:

> do not know why GACC is so obsessed with switching to fossil fuels. I do
> not know why agencies like ours that work on sustainable rural cooking
> systems with biomass have no sustainable funding pathway with GACC.

For the same reason there are no natural, unpatantable cures for cancer
not propagandised to be fraud and quackery, the most successful ones even
criminalised by those with an interest in selling their patent medicines
which might otherwise enjoy little or no market.  Big pharma, big oil,
its all the same rocky fellow criminals and their gang running the planet
and faking caring for it, and for us.  We are an endlessly conned
species.

Neil Taylor