[Stoves] Biomass heating stoves to avoid future wars? (News from Israel)

Traveller miata98 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 23:21:53 CST 2017

Ron:

As far as most people - including donor organizations - are concerned, Gaza
strip is in "developing regions".

And yes, why not biomass heating stoves in Gaza or north Africa or Central
Asia?

Because you make a distinction between cooking and heating? Why?

For all I know, Gaza cooking involves electricity that is produced by
diesel. Replacing that by "better stoves for cooking with biomass fuels"
should be a doubly good challenge for you and other members of this list.

No? Where did I go wrong?

Nikhil

---------
(US +1) 202-568-5831