[Stoves] Kimberley gasifier stove?

Mangolazi mangolazi at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 13 09:05:15 CST 2017

Hi all, I came across the Kimberley gasifier stove by Unforgettable Fire LLC while reading about small off grid houses. It's expensive at $5000 for a complete install but it's meant to replace cooking stoves and heating units.

Apparently it can run off biomass for up to 8 hours although I assume part of that is on coals once pyrolysis is over. Anyone had experience with this device? And are any stovers here working on dual purpose stoves for cooking and heating on cold climes?