[Stoves] Stratifying TLUDs for 'turn down'

neiltm at uwclub.net neiltm at uwclub.net
Mon Jan 16 07:03:29 CST 2017

Very impressive, and on a totally different scale from mine!  I
particularly liked the neat and robust looking 'throttle butterfly'
utilising what looks like the screw on cover to an LPG cylinder?

That's also one heck of a backyard charcoal production!

Is such a large stove necessarily always a high heat output, or can you
tame it sufficiently for lower simmering heats?

Two days of endless rain stopping play here.

Best wishes,   Neil Taylor