[Stoves] Malawi Philips stove intervention study and Nikhil's 28 sins of insolence about GACC/WHO (Re: Ron Larson)

Ronal W. Larson rongretlarson at comcast.net
Wed Jan 18 11:47:16 CST 2017

List, Andrew, Tom:

	I am basically sad that Nikhil, after a few amazingly favorable recent messages about his principal past targets (GACC and Radha Muthiah), chose to continue with his past themes:	“… I might as well shower as many invectives as I can…”  ;  “….it seems Ron himself didn’t read it…”,  “ Ron appears to admire “highly qualified” junk…”;   “My friend, I am afraid you don’t know zilch about DALYs. “;  “I have no qualms insulting 15 British professionals,..”;  “UNF is a racket…”;  “…theTC 285 exercise has been reduced to a pretense of morality ..”;  “Otherwise this "better biomass stoves" enterprise is doomed. (I think coal will survive.)”

	So, to avoid giving Nikhil a chance to continue, after he has stated that he was through with this list, I respond only with the few quotes above.  I feel these further exemplify why I took the time to give 28 similar examples from just one message back in early December.  I confess I still don’t understand the reason for such invective - especially given his brief recent turn-around for both GACC and Ms. Muthiah (that is not continued in most of today’s response).

	Glad to communicate briefly with anyone off-list on any of the points he has made below, should anyone want to know how I would have responded, save for my wanting this sad interlude to be over.  But, I will only answer one or two at a time - nothing like the 28 of this message.  And, I may choose to answer some on this list;  I do not want to spend my time in an endless off-list dialog when my responses might be pertinent to list advancement.

Ron