[Stoves] Malawi Philips stove intervention study and Nikhil's 28 sins of insolence about GACC/WHO (Re: Ron Larson)

Andrew Heggie aj.heggie at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 16:40:30 CST 2017

On 18 January 2017 at 22:25, Crispin Pemberton-Pigott
<crispinpigott at outlook.com> wrote:
> Dear Ron
>

> You are in no position to ‘give’ or remove Nikhil chances to do anything.

It's Tom's list and he sets the rules.

I'm fed up with ad hominem attacks. I'm quite happy to see points made
and opinions refuted, as long as they pertain to [stoves].

The protagonists in these disagreements of their strong opinions
should note from the lack of  comment from other stalwarts of [stoves]
that these sorts of arguments and name calling do not impress.

None of the moderators aim to censor anyone for their opinions but I
will moderate posters who wilfully continue to insult other
subscribers.

Andrew Heggie, a list moderator