[Stoves] Malawi Philips stove intervention study and Nikhil's 28 sins of insolence about GACC/WHO (Re: Ron Larson)

Andrew Heggie aj.heggie at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 16:48:42 CST 2017

On 18 January 2017 at 22:25, Crispin Pemberton-Pigott
<crispinpigott at outlook.com> wrote:

"stove smoke causes pneumonia’ and all that jazz.  Nikhil has laid out
clearly the defective leaps of logic underlying this claim,"

I don't consider he did; Nikhil posted anything but clearly and whilst
I eventually managed to struggle through the invective and snide
comments coupled with insider  sarcasm which was beyond my
comprehension I accept he has made some very good points, many of
which I was unaware.

I hope he continues to contribute as he plainly has much to say about
the broader picture of [stoves]

Andrew