[Stoves] Fwd: Chinese stove photo sequence

Rebecca A. Vermeer ravermeer at telus.net
Sat Jan 21 16:36:50 CST 2017

Hi Neil,

Thanks for answering my questions and providing the requested photos. There is a painless way to show a huge number of photos --simply upload them to Google photos as in the example below. When viewing the photos, click on the i (info) icon (usually on the upper right hand corner of the screen) to display the description for each photo. TO VIEW THE PHOTOS OR THE VIDEO MADE FROM THE PHOTOS AND VIDEO CLIPS, JUST CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW.

Feb 27, 2015 EM COOKING w WHIRLY PINAY-L LAKBAY ARAL MILAGROSA

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipOL7sW8UdzlRjEIAcBc9kw-aiWhZz8LSYHbxo3RGZpQupkjL1DJE74q4SBCXd8-Aw?key=M1NkQXcxYVVkQzFrbzRhcUR2UTRIY3VQdmZmRm9B

Introducing Eco-Kalan, Bingka Oven & Whirly Pinay to Lakbay Aral Milagrosa, Feb 27, 2015

https://youtu.be/zNqBGhW8iLY

Regards,

Rebecca