[Stoves] ETHOS 2017 agenda and logistics

Xavier Brandao xvr.brandao at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 12:12:52 CST 2017

Hi Elisa,

Thanks for your answer.

If any participant attending ETHOS would like to lead a discussion on the WBT, there are available slots during the Saturday Open Space sessions-- sign-up for those are at the event.

Sure, I think that is a good idea. Discussing the WBT in an open way is
the best use of a saturday afternoon! It does not need a in-depth
presentation and a detailed powerpoint. Just someone to animate the
session and ask to the audience their experience and concerns with the
WBT. A lot can be copy-pasted from the list as a base to work on!

Hope you can make it to ETHOS yourself one of these years, Xavier!

Yes, I wish so too. Ahah, why not an ETHOS 2018 in Europe next?

Best,

Xavier