[Stoves] Advocacy action: ask the GACC to stop promoting the WBT

Frank Shields franke at cruzio.com
Wed Jan 25 23:57:47 CST 2017

To Ron,

I agree with you regarding the WBT being important. It is the only test going the i know of that starts with the Fuel and ends with a  ‘represented’ Task completed. We need others like it to represent other cooking tasks.

As mentioned many times it needs to be modified (from what it is) to be a more Robust procedure. I suggest the Pipe procedure used to more accurately and make more reproducible the starting energy value. And a few other changes I suggest. These changes need be tested first before making it into a standard. We need funding for this research.

Regards

Frank

Thanks

Frank