[Stoves] Advocacy action: ask the GACC to stop promoting the WBT

Frans Peeters peetersfrans at telenet.be
Thu Jan 26 06:59:16 CST 2017

HALLO JUDI AND STOVERS

   Ambient steam coockers  are of 800-900 watt el Power used 30 minuts for cooking !

For a dual meal  less than 0,5 KWh is used = 0,12 €    or 0,06$ / meal  about

1Kg wood=4KWh

0,25 KWh=62gram wood/meal should be possible with low losses .

Regards

Frans

Verzonden: woensdag 25 januari 2017 8:44

Hello Stovers (and Xavier),
.

The WBT protocol is unreproducible. In my opinion largely due to its vague boiling and simmering phases, where I believe something like cooking power (in Watts) is much more suitable.

Best,
Jiddu