[Stoves] Video recording assistance at ETHOS requested

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Thu Jan 26 08:55:19 CST 2017

Dear all,

If anyone who is attending the ETHOS meeting could please assist with
video recording of the Saturday night session, that would be greatly
appreciated.

Assistance could be regarding equipment to use and/or operating
equipment.   Minor expenses can be covered by me, but please check with
me first.   I hope we have this resolved by the end of Friday's social
evening.

Thanks.

Paul    (already in the Seattle area.)

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype:   paultlud    Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com