[Stoves] Fuel qualities as the limiting factor, and getting rid of WBT (Was: Frank on helium surrogate)

Traveller miata98 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 11:33:26 CST 2017

Frank:

Thank you. This comports well with my understanding of coal combustion in
industrial/power generation use and also childhood experience with woody
fuels and charcoal.

Specifying lab tests with "oak", "spruce" etc. is intellectual imperialism.
WBT must go from IWA.

Nikhil

---------
(India +91) 909 995 2080