[Stoves] CO2 drawdown (Re:Jock)

Jock Gill jock at jockgill.com
Sat Jan 28 07:50:55 CST 2017

Nikhil,

If the captured carbon has an economic benefit, better and increased crop yields, then it is a benefit to all farmers, regardless of their local economy. That it has a draw benefit is an added bonus.

All of us who want to avoid the worst of climate disruption need to support as many forms of draw down as we can, where ever were can. Global agriculture needs to become regenerative agriculture. Best if we can find low tech solution we can implement today, rather than wait for large centralized government sponsored moonshots.

Cheers,

Jock

Sent from my iPhone