[Stoves] Biomass stoves v. PV-induction cooking (re: Frank)

Norman Baker ntbakerphd at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 12:41:57 CST 2017

Guys;

Ron, thank you for the compliments. Most appreciated. I also agree we are
making considerable progress. I have watched art Donnelly work like a beast
to get a stove that is clean and democratized for the people. And, if you
see the progress being made on rocket stoves at the burn design lab at the
University of Washington, I was astounded how much progress those people
have made.

Norm