[Stoves] Fwd: {briquetting} Any manufacturers in Uganda?

Richard Stanley rstanley at mind.net
Tue Jul 11 07:46:22 CDT 2017

Kobus,
To my knowledge no one in Uganda replicated the ratchet press as yet. While we have the original manual, as I think you do too, we had made several upgrades in the Nicaragua version which any fabricator will want to know about. If you connect with anyone please keep us in the loop.
Thanks ,
Richard Stanley

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: