[Stoves] Fwd: {briquetting} Any manufacturers in Uganda?

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Tue Jul 11 08:32:49 CDT 2017

Kobus,

My experience in Kampala is that most steel things like a press can be
fabricated by welding artisans in an area of Kampala that Nolbert knows
well.  What is important is to have the design and to follow through
with direct contact with the workers.   Do not expect to say "ratchet
press" and then receive the product (but Kobus knows that because of
extensive experience.).

But to have a formal metal working shop / factory do the job, I cannot
name any place.  (Nolbert and I have had various experiences.)

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype:   paultlud    Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com