[Stoves] 500 Kenyan refugee children learn to solar cook!

Ingelore Kahrens tutaonana at onlinehome.de
Thu Jul 13 02:25:09 CDT 2017

Dear all,

in a few weeks I´ll be in Kenya where I will also meet with Mr. Mawira.
In our project at Mt. Kenya we are going to promote a different type of
panel cooker: the Lightoven Upcycling that was designed by a German
engineer in Berlin. This cooker is very efficient and much cheaper to
produce and build than the Haines-Copenhagen. It is made from two
recycled polypropylen election posters and cheap pp reflective tape.
I´ll take two of these cookers with me to Kenya for testing and to show
them to Mr. Mawira. (And I have 900 unused posters that were donated to
me by a political party.)

Cheers

Ingelore Kahrens