[Stoves] Mt. Kenya solar cooker project

Paul Arveson paularveson at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 18:23:43 CDT 2017

Dear Ingelore Kahrens:
I'm delighted to hear that you are helping to distribute solar cookers to
poor people in Kenya.  This is what we  are also striving to do in Kenya and
other places.  It is not as if we are in competition about the efficiency or
cost of these devices.  We should work together on our common goal.  There
is plenty of opposition to solar cookers, including in Germany, so we need
your help to promote them and educate people about them.  Most people have
never seen a solar cooker of any kind.  We believe that anyone who is
developing or distributing them is wonderful, and we wish you success.  If
you have an interest in collaboration, please let me know.

Thank you,

Paul Arveson

Director of Research

Solar Household Energy, Inc.