[Stoves] FW: Who knows what this is?

Woodstoves56 at juno.com Woodstoves56 at juno.com
Tue Jul 25 15:04:11 CDT 2017

While on the subject ……..

I have a couple of these orchard heaters.  They are designed to run on fuel oil or diesel fuel.

Does anyone think it may be feasible to convert one over to a wood/pellet burning TLUD ?  Maybe some holes in the bottom of the oil reservoir for primary air.  Secondary air would enter in the slits in the tapered section above the tank.  Not sure if the return stack would wreak havoc with the operation.  Been meaning to try it but never got around to it …….