[Stoves] Noise pollution and premature mortality

nari phaltan nariphaltan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 05:02:57 CDT 2017

By the way the noise levels outside the house or hut in developing
countries far outweigh what is in the stove. Quite sometime back I had
written an article for Huffington Post on this issue.
http://www.huffingtonpost.in/dr-anil-k-rajvanshi/could-noise-pollution-be-making-us-sick-and-angry_a_21454917/

The original article with refrences is at:
www.nariphaltan.org/noisepollution.pdf

Cheers.

Anil

Nimbkar Agricultural Research Institute (NARI)
Tambmal, Phaltan-Lonand Road
P.O.Box 44
Phaltan-415523, Maharashtra, India
Ph:+91-9168937964