[Stoves] TLUD-Oven paper updated

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Fri Jun 2 07:17:57 CDT 2017

Stovers,

The detailed document TLUD stoves and baking-ovens by Marc AYATS PLANA
is now available as a digital publication at thislink:
http://www.drtlud.com/?resource=prt17507
<http://www.drtlud.com/?resource=prt17507>

This is a significant update of his earlier (2015) document.  As Marc
points out, there is still much that can be improved, such as using
other designs of a TLUD gasifier and its placement under the oven
(convenience and safety).  What is most important is the documented
success of functional, useful baking with TLUD heat (not just the once
or twice of experimenting with limited baking with a TLUD device).

Of course a pizza oven comes to mind immediately!!!

We send congratulation and our thanks to Marc.

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype:   paultlud    Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com