[Stoves] Health protective environment and solid fuel burning devices

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at outlook.com
Sun Jun 4 10:44:16 CDT 2017

I recommend we ignore trolling behaviour.

Crispin

Nikhil et al:

I take your response to mean that you have never seen any citation to support your personal prejudice (word used intentionally) against this well known and widely supported methodology.

I of course will be trying to find if anyone has ever agreed with you - in a published peer-reviewed manner.

Ron