[Stoves] Irrelevant lab testing - for what purpose?

Nikhil Desai pienergy2008 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 12:19:02 CDT 2017

Frank:

How does what you propose mimic "real world"?

And whatever made you think boiling water is a representative task around
all users?

Time to stop boiling water and fussing over energy efficiency with some
standard fuel, standard cook, standard cuisine.

I do like your idea of a "spider graph". Why can't we design 10 or 20 such
spidergraphs for any particular region for permutation and combination of
actual fuels, stoves, and different metrics than energy or char outputs?
What is this theory that a cook wants to maximum energy utilization out of
a supposedly free fuel?

Nikhil

Nikhil Desai
(India +91) 909 995 2080