[Stoves] Irrelevant lab testing - for what purpose?

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at outlook.com
Mon Jun 5 13:46:42 CDT 2017

Cecil proposes using a spider graph to be able to include other metrics such as lighting time, controllability and other social acceptance metrics.

Crispin

I do like your idea of a "spider graph". Why can't we design 10 or 20 such spidergraphs for any particular region for permutation and combination of actual fuels, stoves, and different metrics than energy or char outputs? What is this theory that a cook wants to maximum energy utilization out of a supposedly free fuel?

Nikhil