[Stoves] Is this a good or bad direction - Plastic in fuel

Michael N Trevor mntrevor at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 12:54:31 CDT 2017

Many of the danger side products from wrong plastic all ready known
 But billions of tons of raw material
It can produce fuel at say 1/3 the cost of petroleum
It would save the environment and the oceans

Sure it needs improvement and more work but I truly wonder why it it seems
to be ignored.
Seem that maybe it is not in the best interest of some of the world largest
countries, companies and
ecomonies.  However living 6 feet above sea level I believe it is worth it.