[Stoves] water hyacyth and combusting plastics in briquettes

Michael N Trevor mntrevor at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 02:25:06 CDT 2017

Dear Richard delighted to hear from you.  Thanks for you detailed coverage
and I hope other find it useful and can apply it.  The waste company here
was still doing just cardboard and not even that for some time.  The market
sort of collapsed after someone bad mouthed them as a hazard because of the
glue in cardboard.  Actually they were sent out and tested and were given a
clean report safety wise.