[Stoves] Fwd: March 8th is International Women’s Day at the United Nations

Ronal W. Larson rongretlarson at comcast.net
Wed Mar 8 15:25:13 CST 2017

	This to note that we working on biomass stoves thank and acknowledge the women (not enough) involved in our biomass stove development work.  I write this while listening to an ISO phone call - with half the participants being women.  And GACC staff are more than half women - thank goodness!    And thanks to Rebecca Vermeer for her additional stove communications today.

	I recently met with Julie Greene who heads SCI.  They are doing excellent work - being decades ahead of us (I think they SCI is at an age of 43 years).  We have a lot to learn from this important stove group.

Ron