[Stoves] Fuel Management - Bamboo Sawdust

Richard Stanley rstanley at mind.net
Wed Mar 15 10:57:35 CDT 2017

Tony,
Big commercial plug here;
Check out our website for ideas on utilising your sawdust with ordinary agro-residues and commercial processing wastes eg paper, cartonboard etc.

We do not sell you the equipment for making these briquettes because it is relatively simple and designed and intended to be made locally under your own direction and full ownership of your group .
Instead,  we do sell detailed instructions on the process, the designs and instruction manuals for making and using same.

Thats my commercial plug

The far more important plug is to see you adapt it and then join our network as practitioner /teacher / confidant of the art.

Richard Stanley
www.legacyfound.org