[Stoves] Wattle cuttings - c6rr4ct56ns

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Sun May 7 13:51:14 CDT 2017

Andrew, Ron and all,

1.  The mentioned Elsa stove is not by Dave Lello, but is by David Young

dyoung at pobox.com <mailto:dyoung at pobox.com> Urbana, IL (217) 721-9981

2,  Dave Lello's stove is named FAABulous.   FAAB stands for Fan
Assisted Appliance Base.   It is not yet on the market, but is in
limited peoduction in South Africa for trials and testing etc. Dave
Lelo's company name is Ekasi Power.  I am an advisor to Dave, esecially
aboutTLUD design and about getting the FAABulous Stove into areas
ourside of Southern Africa.  He is subscribed to the Stoves Listerv, is
certainly seeing the messages, and he will send comments whenever
appropriate.

3.  Andrew is correct, the message that Ron received was not intended to
be forwarded to the Stoves Lisrserv.   My opinion is "no serious harm
done, but premature disclosures should be avoided."   So do not expect
answers right away to all of Ron's questions.

4.  Anyone interested in communicaring with Dave should NOT do so via
the public Stove Listserv.   His address is not a secret, but I am not
at liberty to give it to you here.   If you write privately to me at
    psanders at ilstu.edu     I will forward everything to Dave.

5.  Opinion:   If you are interested in investing some serious amounts
of money into a primier woodgas / TLUD project anywhere in the world,
please let me know and I will put you in touch with Dave.  Yes, much is
possible very soon, so now is the time for contact.

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype:   paultlud    Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com