[Stoves] Cleaner cookstoves might benefit Mozambicans - environmentalresearchweb

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Sat May 13 18:14:30 CDT 2017

Stovers,

I looked at the report.   4 stoves
1.  Natural Draft
2.  Forced air
3.  Charcoal
4.  LPG

What stoves do you think they were testing.   Not what I thought.

1.  Natural Draft   ----  An Envirofit Rocket stove
2.  Forced air    -----   Biolite fan-assisted ROCKET stove
3.  Charcoal     -------  Envirofit charcoal stove
4.  LPG     ------      Envirofit LPG stove.    Yes, Envriofit is into
the LPG stove business

Great.   It is good that they had improvements.

But note that there were no TLUD stoves.

So, once again major money for a research project without including the
woodgas stoves that are in the modern and advanced stove types_as
classified by the GACC and the World Bank ESMAP program_ (see my 4-page
summary of "Classification of Stove Technology and Fuels" at
http://www.drtlud.com/2017/04/11/classification-stove-technologies-fuels/

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype:   paultlud    Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com