[Stoves] Smoke, tar and soot-free biomass pellet stove UB with toroidal vortex combustion

neiltm at uwclub.net neiltm at uwclub.net
Fri May 19 14:20:35 CDT 2017

On 18 May 2017 at 7:14, Muhammad Nurhuda wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Please check the video of our latest stove, force draft biomass pellet
> stove UB with vortex combustion.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxPK7DNnoDM&feature=youtu.be

That's very impressive, and good turn down as well?

I appreciate that you have designed the stove for pellets as you have
experienced reluctance or refusal of cooks to spend time preparing small
pieces of wood, which is understandable, but have you tried the stove
with appropriate sized pieces of wood, and if so, will it burn as cleanly
with them?

I would love to understand how you have managed to direct the secondary
air downwards to create the toroidal vortex, and the vortex itself if you
have anything you can share.  This is a new departure from your previous
stoves from what I can see.

Have you considered marketing the stove for western leisure use, as I
imagine it could be very popular and possibly generate useful funding in
that way?

I would certainly like one!

Best wishes,   Neil Taylor