[Stoves] TLUD implementation

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Wed May 31 08:15:34 CDT 2017

Kathleen,      (and placing this on the Stoves and on the Biochar
listservs, who might want to read first the original message at the
bottom about searching for successful implementations of TLUD stoves in
communities. )

These are stoves.   For cooking.   the Charcoal produced is a nice
co-product.

Yes, it is about as "green" as charcoal can possibly be.

Stove efficiency (less fuel used) earns 2 carbon credits.   And the
"green" charcoal replaces traditionally produced charcoal, earning 2
more carbon credits.

This stove MAKES money for the household (that also gets a great $35
stove for $15 dollars) AND for ther owers of the carbon credits.

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype:   paultlud    Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com