[Stoves] Programme International Conference CONSOLFOOD2018 Faro-Portugal

Celestino Rodrigues Ruivo cruivo at ualg.pt
Mon Nov 20 12:29:59 CST 2017

CONSOLFOOD 2018    -      22nd, 23rd and 24th January, 2018.
Instituto Superior de Engenharia, Universidade do Algarve, Campus da Penha, 8005-139 Faro-Portugal.

Good morning,
I am pleased to announce that the Second International Conference for solar thermal cooking and food processing CONSOLFOOD2018 will take place on 22nd, 23rd and 24th January, 2018 at The Institute of Engineering, University of Algarve in Faro, Portugal. Experts from around the world will present their work in the form of lectures or poster presentations.
Please find attached more detailed information and a provisional programme for the three conference days. Note that the programme may be subject to changes. An updated version will be available on our webpage - www.consolfood.org<http://www.consolfood.org/>
Please help by publicising CONSOLFOOD2018 as widely as possible. You are encouraged to forward our program to any of your contacts who might be interested in this event. Updated programmes will be sent to registered participants via email.
We will be delighted to welcome you to the University of Algarve for our second solar cooking and food processing conference - CONSOLFOOD2018.
Best regards
Celestino Ruivo, ISE - University of Algarve, Portugal, CONSOLFOOD 2018 (Chairman)

Registration: The registration fee will be 120 euros, payable in January, 2018. This includes all conference coffee breaks and lunches. If you would like to attend the conference, please register as soon as possible by sending us the required registration data. Please send this information to the organizing committee (cruivo at ualg.pt<mailto:cruivo at ualg.pt> and daveoxford at metronet.co.uk)

REQUIRED REGISTRATION DATA for Consolfood2018
Name of participant:
Phone:
Profession:
Email:
Company:
Address:

Name of payer of registration fee:
Address:
VAT Number (if you have one):

If you are not interesting in receiving messages related with this conference or other solar cooking events please reply with word " REMOVE" in the subject line.