[Stoves] The WBT allows for comparison between tests and stoves, says Winrock

Derby, Elisa ederby at winrock.org
Wed Nov 22 15:15:50 CST 2017

Hi Xavier,

ETHOS is an all-volunteer nonprofit with a very small operating budget. Through some generous member donations we are able to support one international scholarship per year, and that is reserved for practitioners from developing countries, so that we can bring their field experience to the conversation. That said, we intentionally try to keep the registration, lodging and meal costs very low to enable broader access, so if you see a cheap flight from Paris to Seattle, keep that in mind!

Looking forward to connecting live-give me a call after Thanksgiving.

Logging off now-Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate!
Elisa