[Stoves] Hi, a newcomer's greeting

lh cheng lhkind at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 20:36:46 CST 2017

thank you George for sharing with us your past valuable experiences.

Back to stoves, it turns out that "limiting primary air from above" is not
a good idea, when gas is restricted from above, the burning process
continues downwards, still pretty fast, leaving the upper part of the fuel
burned more incompletely.  Making the inner cylinder and air base more
air-tight is a better approach.

I've made some little addons for my TLUD stove, for better ignition,
turbulance, insulation and third combustion.  maybe I will post some
pictures later.