[Stoves] Understanding what TLUD means.... was Re: stoves and credits again

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Sun Oct 1 09:12:06 CDT 2017

Nolbert,

The designation "gasifier stove" is fine.   A more generic name that
certainly can include the many variations that keep being mentioned,
plus others that are even more different than what "TLUD" has stood for
since first used in 2005.

Doc

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype:   paultlud    Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com