[Stoves] Stove testing -

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Mon Oct 2 09:00:30 CDT 2017

Stovers,

> Nikhil writes:
>
> . The real task is to see whether a "truly health protective" biomass
> stove can be marketed at scale in the next five years.
Working on it.   The TYPE of stoves is the micro-gasifiers.  And the
best of those (based on my experiences) are the true TLUD stoves (with
char making) that have fans.   Working on it.   Will be announcing
before or at the GACC Forum in 3 weeks.

CURRENTLY and on-going, the TLUD-ND (natural draft) gasifier stoves are
having great acceptance in the expanding efforts in West Bengal (will be
reported at GACC Forum).   Financial solutions are shown in the Deganga
case study.

Yes, "can be marketed at scale in the next five years."   But that will
require SOME sort of assistance (currently negligible).

Working on it.

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype:   paultlud    Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com