[Stoves] Radical ideas from Paul and Philip {re: stoves and credits again}

Jock Gill jock at jockgill.com
Wed Oct 4 07:28:34 CDT 2017

Nikhil,

I actually think that economics will drive pyrolysis stoves etc -- once the value of charcoal is firmly established.  This could be via a carbon tax funding drawdown or via the benefits of a carbon rich farming practice.  What is the benefit is the kitchen garden can supply produce to sell, not just for household consumption?  Of course there are other valuable she's for carbon, especially in the critical area of safe drinking water.

I like the work of  Tony SEBA.  His one hour presentation below is worth watching from the beginning.  It is all about the economics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2b3ttqYDwF0

Cheers,

Jock

Jock Gill