[Stoves] Women's empowerment

Ronal W. Larson rongretlarson at comcast.net
Thu Oct 5 13:40:48 CDT 2017

Dr.  Samer and list;  cc Nikhil

	Since you have highly recommended this article and Nikhil has panned it,  I hope you can add a few words on why you liked it.   I have read (really skimmed)  both the shorter and longer versions - but not seen much that related to stoves.  The exception is on the word “rape”, which you have written a lot on - as relates to stoves.

	Clearly gender issues should be foremost on this list.  Can you explain more on why you strongly recommended this article?

Ron