[Stoves] Follow-up about clean biomass fuels

Andrew Heggie aj.heggie at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 06:06:35 CDT 2017

On 9 October 2017 at 18:37, Nikhil Desai <pienergy2008 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Keeping the message simple -- that market opportunities are being lost, and
> that even in India, LPG and electricity will not capture even 50% of the
> total cooking and heating market any time soon

Simple and brief is best for me!

The fact that clean electricity or gas can never be afforded by many
in the short to medium term , if at all, is what makes me thing
improved stoves remain a necessary goal.

In Kirk Smith's position I suspect I would be the same as him in
promoting gas and electric cooking even if it is shooting for the
moon.

Andrew