[Stoves] Dominica

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at outlook.com
Sat Oct 28 12:22:42 CDT 2017

Then have both coral and pumice available. There is rock and copper ore in places.  Stoves have to be very low cost if not imported for donation. It is a very poor country.  They were the target of a Greenpeace hustle (blackmail) because Dominica would not vote with Greenpeace to ban whaling in the Pacific, which damaged its tourism industry. I wonder if they got their copper mine started.

Crispin