[Stoves] Topic Changed: Working on biochar/heat systems (Gordon West)

Ronal W. Larson rongretlarson at comcast.net
Mon Sep 4 10:00:33 CDT 2017

Andrew and list:

	I have just sent you an invitation to the biochar list.  I can do so easily for anyone else. - let me know off list.

	To all - the stove list started off (1996) mostly on char-making stoves - before any of us had ever heard of biochar.  Andrew is correct that this list stopped talking about biochar on this list in about 2005 or 2006 - since by then the stove list was about equal on rocket and TLUDs.  Biochar discussion is now mostly about its soil improvement benefits (and only a little on CDR), although there is still a nice amount on char production (that can be helpful to stove folk). Thanks to both Gordon and Andrew for keeping this interchange alive.   It is natural that there should be some overlap from time to time.

Ron