[Stoves] GACC Webinar coming up in less than 10 hours

Ronal W. Larson rongretlarson at comcast.net
Wed Sep 6 17:13:29 CDT 2017

Nikhil:

	Thanks for the added detail - I presume because you also listened live (but maybe it’s up?)

	I asked a question (not answered) to expand on the term PAYGO - (pay as you go) that was used once.  For solar lights, people can be saving from day 1 with a small downpayment, as they save on candle and kerosene expenses - while paying off $20-40 over a few months.  I think a good stove program might be able to make a similar claim if they are in a high Tier.  The problem is having an  easy way to collect the paybacks, from families that are past the end of the drivable road.

	Besides Nikhil’s recollections, there are more that could be valuable to some when the full video is released.  But his is a good sample of what we heard.

	I saw a later dollar figure on EcoZoom’s annual business;  forget my $2.5 M number.

Ron