[Stoves] Update on new approach: Simple natural draft TLUD

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Sun Sep 10 17:21:12 CDT 2017

Jock,

Seeking to understand your configuration.

1.  First photo says Primary air holes @ 7/16ths. Which would be almost
8 / 16th or almost 1/2 inch.   Does not look like the holes are that big.

2.  You do not have a concentrator hole.   Instead you have 2 concentric
rows of holes (photo 2).   But does the secondary air enter UNDER the
piece through a gap, or does the secondary air only meet the gases as
the gases come out of the holes?

Looking forward to the video.

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype:   paultlud    Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com