[Stoves] I'd like to share this article with the group!

Tom Miles tmiles at trmiles.com
Sun Sep 17 00:05:56 CDT 2017

I'm intrigued by the good fuel savings of the Chitetsu Mbaula. It's a nicely locally adapted stove that has been around for a long time. It was also interesting to see the adoption of improved stoves depending on the availability of labor to collect wood. That's not easily put into a spreadsheet

Have TLUD's been tried in that region of Malawi?  If so does anyone choose them over a CM? That's probably a question for Christa Roth.

Tom

T R Miles Technical Consultants Inc.
tmiles at trmiles.com
Sent from mobile.