[Stoves] Trip to New Mexico - Part 2

Ronal W. Larson rongretlarson at comcast.net
Mon Sep 18 21:04:24 CDT 2017

Scott and list:

	Thanks for the assurances.  I was able to get back on and it seems my few descriptions were saved - at least for me.  I added a few words on your near-end photo of the “continuous TLUD’s sweep”.

	Scott is a skilled environmentalist with a background in biology, soils, and forests.  He is just beginning to help after moving to Silver City from Wisconsin.  His help will not be on stoves - but will be on forest health measures and biochar.

Ron