[Stoves] News: Kyte says move the needle on stoves

Andrew Heggie aj.heggie at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 03:37:38 CDT 2017

On 19 September 2017 at 15:32, Nikhil Desai <pienergy2008 at gmail.com> wrote:
> This was needed ten, twenty, thirty, forty years ago.
>
> Great Expectations.
>
> Nikhil
 but Nikhil she seems to be steering the discussion to one of
promoting "access to clean fuel sources" when our argument is that
solid fuels can be burned more cleanly, are largely locally accessible
and on the whole the capital costs are lower.

I do like the idea of off grid solar PV and induction hobs as well as
retained heat cooking as clean technologies but I thought we accepted
that was not making meaningful inroads into the programme yet.

Andrew