[Stoves] Two Model R videos up on YuoTube

Jock Gill jock at jockgill.com
Wed Sep 20 17:19:51 CDT 2017

Stovers:

Model R TLUD videos

1. Model R TLUD with draft enhancer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qjn9DdFJAYA

2. Without a draft can:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dprrNkfvFcE

Crispin was right.  The washer that concentrates the pyrolysis gases and forces them to the edges to meet the secondary air can cover at least 50% of the pyrosis surface.  I need to make a 5" washer to test if covering approximately 70% of the pyrolysis surface would work and or be an advantage.

I can send photos and details to anyone who is interested.  Most have already been shared with this list.

I look forward to improvements, comments and suggestions.

This work is all open source.

Cheers,

Jock

Jock Gill